The Learner Services team are here to help you through all stages of your study.
For further information on any of the below areas, click on the title, links or see related pages below
- Library enquiries
- IT helpdesk assistance: Logins, WiFi, Office 365, printing, scanning and more
- Learning, Study and Wellbeing support appointments
- Writing, digital skills, research, APA Referencing, maths, science and finding resources/research skills
- International student support and advice
- Youth support for students aged 15-21
- Referrals to counselling, healthcare and other agencies
- Removing barriers to learning
All our teams work alongside and can connect you with:
- Te Puna Manaaki, support for Māori Learners
- Nelson Tasman Pasifika Community Trust (NTPCT), support for Pasifika Learners
- Saniti – SANITI is your fun, friendly and independent student association providing events and services to NMIT students on all campuses.