We look forward to seeing you on your first day, or, if you arrive earlier than requested, we welcome you to visit us so that we can help you get settled in before your studies start.
Please see our International Enrolments Team in A Block with your passport and visa. You will be able to find the address, date and time on your Offer Document. Once you have finalised your enrolment we will issue you with an NMIT Student Identification Card (SID). This is useful for many things like loaning books from the library, logging onto computers, photocopying, and obtaining discounts on things like cinema tickets and food. We will also explain your visa obligations and insurance information.
Our Wellbeing Team, in the Library, will then take you through an orientation, which will include:
- NMIT network login and accessing Moodle, WiFi (bring your phone/device), and your NMIT student email
- Setting up a bank account
- Locations for the doctors, police, and supermarkets
- Meet the Learner Services Team and SANITI
- Find out about community groups and services to help you settle in, stay safe and know where to access help when needed
- Campus Tour
Afterwards, we will take you to meet your programme area administrator.
Further information can be found in the International Student Guide.
How to find us: