Do you need some help with your studies or learning?
Our Study Support advisors are here to assist you with academic support. The team offers 1-1 as well as tutorials or small group sessions, co-designed to meet your needs.
Are you struggling to adapt to the academic environment? If so, we will assist you in:
- Understanding your learning style
- Research skills / Library website databases
- Planning essays or assignments
- APA Referencing
- Writing skills
- Maths & science
- Using computer software
- Accessing online resources/e-learning support
You can find the Learning & Study Support Team in the Library Learning Centre, M Block at Nelson campus, and Marlborough campus.
To book an appointment contact Learner Services:
- Nelson - Phone 03 539 5068
- Marlborough – Phone Haley Hawkins on 03 577 2819 or phone Marlb Campus on 03 577 2852
- Request an appointment online