The Learner Services Support Team are your friendly faces at the Helpdesk in Te Puna Mātauranga, the NMIT Library Learning Centre.
We can support you with:
- Logging onto NMIT network and password resets
- Connecting to WiFi
- Accessing Office 365 and Moodle
- Printing and print account top ups
- Booking appointments for 1-1 and group study support with our Learning Support Team
- Accessing library resources: Books, eBooks, databases, equipment and more
- Listening to your queries: We will actively find solutions, or connect you with the best person to help.
We are here to help. You can get in touch with us by:
Phone us in the library: 03 539 5068
On the Nelson campus, we’re located in Te Puna Mātauranga / Library Learning Centre (M Block).
On the Marlborough campus, you’ll also find us in the library.