The Learning Support Team collaboratively work alongside domestic, international and offshore online students to ensure students can access learning support in addition to and alongside their programme of study.
You can request a learning support appointment through the Learner Services online Support Request Form.
The Learning Support Team supports students to:
- Improve academic writing
- Use APA referencing
- Develop research skills
- Find library and database resources
- Improve literacy and numeracy skills
- Use English as a second language
- Learn digital and computer skills
- Develop math and science skills
- Understand assessments and assignments
- Use successful learning strategies
- Improve general study skills
- Prepare for assessments and tests
- Understand accountancy
We can support students on campuses in Nelson or Marlborough, or by Zoom, Skype, phone or email. We support students in one-to-one or group sessions as appropriate.
The Learning Support Team can attend orientation events or visit classrooms to promote learning services, strategies, and practices.
For further information contact the Learning Support Team.
Phone the library to be put through to someone in our team: 03 539 5068
On the Nelson campus, we’re located in Te Puna Mātauranga / Library Learning Centre (M Block).
On the Marlborough campus, you’ll also find us in the library.