The team at Learner Services are a group of friendly, supportive professionals who are here to help you through the difficult times and to support you on your path to success.
For further information on any of the below areas, click on the title, links or see related pages below
Library Learning Centre Helpdesk:
- Library enquiries
- NMIT FAQ touch screens
- IT assistance: Logins, WiFi, Office 365, printing, scanning….
- Learning and Study support appointments
- Writing, Computer skills, Research, APA Referencing and Library website databases
- Supporting NMIT Youth Students aged 15-21.
- Removing barriers to learning
- Referrals to: Counselling support (for example assistance with relationship issues or adjustment to student life) and Community and government agencies
- See attached Community Healthcare information for doctors, dentists and counselling options etc.
Saniti – SANITI is your fun, friendly and independent student association providing events and services to NMIT students on all campuses.
Contact Learner Services: Phone 03 539 5068 or email: email@example.com