While you are a student at NMIT, if you have barriers around:
- Specific Learning difficulties
- Physical injuries, disability or impairment
- Health and Wellbeing
The types of support available may include:
- Community health referrals
- Counselling information and referrals
- Support worker assistance
- Reader Writer assistance for Tests and Exams
- Ergonomic furniture
- Assistive Technologies
- NMIT Disability parking permits
Contact the Equity Coordinator to discuss your individual situation.
- Phone 03 539 5969
- Hours: Monday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am-4.30pm, Thursday 8.30am-12.00pm.
- NMIT Campus, M Block, Library Learning Centre - enquire at the Helpdesk
Or email: email@example.com
Please note: You may need to provide evidence of your condition to receive some types of support.