If you are able to successfully sign in to MyNMIT but only see a white screen when you do, then you will need to upgrade the version of your browser.
To compare your browser with that which is required please follow these steps:
The best recommendation is to update or try a different device.
There is a known issue using Firefox that requires you to make a small change to the browser settings to access MyNMIT. Please follow these instructions:
- Ensure you are running the latest version of Firefox
- Open Firefox on your computer
- Copy/paste about:config into your url search bar
- Accept the warning by clicking on the blue button
- Copy/paste dom.window.event.enabled into the config search bar. This will return the matching config that needs to be changed.
- Double click on the setting to change the Value to True
- Close the tab and return to sign into MyNMIT