Skip to main content

What is Recognition of Academic Credit? - HOW DO I / Applying / How to apply / Recognition of previous study - NMIT Support

What is Recognition of Academic Credit?

If you think your prior experience or study may be directly relevant to a qualification offered by NMIT that you are planning on studying, you can make an application to have your prior learning or experience recognised. This is called Recognition of Academic Credit (RAC).

There are various types of Recognition of Academic Credit available. These include cross credits, credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.