We look forward to welcoming you to NMIT. These are the things you will need to bring with you:
- Travel documents
- Passport with current visa label
- Medical and travel insurance documents (only if you have organised your own insurance)
- NMIT Offer and Receipt Documents
- Academic records (or certified copies)
- Driver licence, if you have one (Must be in English)
- New Zealand uses a different type of electrical plug compared to other parts of the world. Electricity in New Zealand is supplied at a minimal voltage of 230-240 volts and 50 hertz.
Some medicines are prohibited in New Zealand. Visit New Zealand Customs Service to learn more about restricted and prohibited items.