Are the pressures of being a student a bit overwhelming? Do you have too many assignment deadlines that compete with family life? Are your relationships inside and outside of the classroom impacting on your ability to perform? Are you suffering financial hardship?
The team at Learner Services are a group of friendly, supportive professionals who are here to help you through the difficult times and to support you on your path to success.
See Learner Services about your study needs
- Study/Learning support (also see the Learning & Study Support page under Student Help in Moodle)
- Removing barriers to learning
- Balancing workload with other commitments
Ask Learner Services about receiving help with personal issues
- Referrals to Counselling support. For example: assistance with relationship issues or adjustment to student life.
- Referrals to community and government agencies
Learner Services has dedicated international and cultural advisers for
- International student advice
- Māori and Pacific Island support
- Where to get information about regional activities