Do you need some help with your studies? Check out the Learning & Study Support page in Moodle under Student Help, or see below for our Learning Facilitator support information.
NMIT's Learning Facilitators are here to advise and assist with academic support. The team offers one-to-one training as well as a range of seminars or small group training sessions.
Are you struggling to adapt to the academic environment? If so, we will assist you in:
- Understanding your learning style
- Research skills / Library website databases
- Planning essays or assignments
- APA Referencing
- Writing skills
Perhaps you need computer support? See us for:
- Computer software support
- Online resources / e-learning support
You can find Learner Services in the Library Learning Centre at Nelson campus and Marlborough campus and through the reception area at Global campus. While there, book an appointment with the appropriate Learning Faciliator for your needs.
To book an appointment with a Learning Faciliator contact Learner Services:
- Nelson - Phone 03 546 9175 Ext 780
- Marlborough - Phone 03 578 0215 Ext 530
- Email Learner Services.