To save to your NMIT OneDrive account
1. From an office application choose Save As and select your NMIT OneDrive account. If you have accessed a folder previously it will show on the right hand side.
2 .Double click either the OneDrive icon or the folder icon if you can see it and a Save As dialog box shows up. Pick where you want to save it and click Save
3. To access your files from OneDrive directly. Go to https://students.nmit.ac.nz and click on the Moodle.
4. You can access all your apps from here, choose Office365
5. Click on the Waffle icon on the top left of your Office 365 page and choose OneDrive
6. Your documents will be where you saved them.