Skip to main content

How do I request a replacement award? - HOW DO I / Applying / Transcripts and awards - NMIT Support

How do I request a replacement award?

An Award will be issued to you on the successful completion of your qualification.

If your Award has been lost or destroyed you can request a replacement Award to be printed. There is a $50 charge for a replacement Award.

To request a replacement Award

1.Download the Replacement Award Request form

2.Have your declaration witnessed and signed by a Justice of the Peace, a Court Registrar or Judge. 

3.Email the completed form to, with your name in the subject line.

4.Pay the $50 fee. How do I pay my fees or other charges?