To save to your NMIT OneDrive account
1. From an office application choose Save As and select your NMIT OneDrive account. If you have accessed a folder previously it will show on the right hand side.
2 .Double click either the OneDrive icon or the folder icon if you can see it and a Save As dialog box shows up. Pick where you want to save it and click Save
3. To access your files from OneDrive directly. Go to https://students.nmit.ac.nz scroll down to the Student Hub and click on the Sign in to NMIT apps.
4. You can access all your apps from here, choose Email, OneDrive & Office 365
5. Click on the Waffle icon on the top left of your Office 365 page and choose OneDrive
6. Your documents will be where you saved them.