NMIT students can install Microsoft Office ProPlus programs on up to five personally owned devices. Different Microsoft Office applications are installed, depending on the type of device.
Use the device you wish to install Microsoft Office 365, the install varies depending on if you are installing on a personal computer or a mobile device.
Install on a PC/Mac or Mobile Device
Click the link -> Visit Office 365 Software install
Supported OSs Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Select Office then click the Install button
Install Microsoft Office on a mobile device
1. Select your device from the list shown on the link above and follow the instructions.
Compatible Device List:
- Not all devices will be compatible and you will receive a message advising that “Your device is not compatible with this version”.
- Not all Apps are available on all devices.
Maintaining your Office 365 Subscription
- You must use an Office 365 application at least once every 30 days otherwise your subscription only permits you to view or print. Whilst you are still an student at NMIT re-connecting restores full functionality.
- Your student Office 365 subscription expires three (3) months after your course end date, at which point you will only be able to view or print documents. To continue using Microsoft Office you will need to purchase a subscription.