Skip to main content

What if I become pregnant? - HOW DO I / International students / Before you arrive - NMIT Support

What if I become pregnant?

Pregnancy Support is available in Nelson/Tasman and further information is available from  Nelson Marlborough Health.

Immigration New Zealand provides information about maternity services  for international students.

NMIT has a International Students Special Leave policy for students who need to take leave during their studies. 

If you need help to access services or need support please contact the International Support Team.