Skip to main content

How do I raise a concern or complaint? - HOW DO I / About NMIT / Complaints - NMIT Support

How do I raise a concern or complaint?

If you have a problem, follow the steps below:

1. Talk to the person first, can it be resolved easily?

2. If you would like to speak in confidence to someone, please contact the Head of Learner Services or contact SANITI.

3. If the issue is still not resolved, either complete a complaint form or fill in the online complaint form.

For more information, refer to  What to do when (there's a problem) and the NMIT Ākonga Concerns and  Complaints Resolution Procedure .

If you are an International Student who is not satisfied with the outcome of the complaints procedure, you may then take your complaint to iStudent Complaints