Some of our programmes require supporting documentation.
Where specified, you can upload them with your application during the online process. Alternatively, you can carry on and complete your application and provide the supporting documents later by replying to your confirmation email with attachments.
International Student Applications
All international student applications are required to provide a copy of the following:
- An international application form or create an account to complete an online application form
- A certified copy of your passport bio page
- A certified English translation of entrance qualifications, academic records and qualifications
- A certified copy of the degree qualification with full transcripts with univerisity login details to allow NMIT to verify the results
- A certified copy of an IELTS, TOEFL or FCE/CAE result sheet with login details or other proof of English proficiency, or please inform us of the date that these results will be available
- Details of any relevant work experience if applicable
- Statement of purpose
Prospectives International students can email their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org