While you are a student at NMIT, if you have barriers around:
- Specific Learning difficulties
- Physical injuries, disability or impairment
- Health and Wellbeing
The types of support available may include:
- Community health referrals
- Counselling information and referrals
- Support worker assistance
- Reader Writer assistance for Tests and Exams
- Ergonomic furniture
- Assistive Technologies
- Disability parking permits
Contact the Equity Coordinator to discuss your individual situation.
- Phone 03 546 9175 Ext 354 Mon/Wed or 723 Thur/Fri.
- Hours: Monday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Wednesday and Thursday 8.30am-12.30pm, Friday 8.30am-3.30pm.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You may need to provide evidence of your condition to receive some types of support.