Please contact the Programme Administrator in your Programme Area immediately if you wish to transfer to another programme.
Transfers are not normally approved when more than three weeks of the programme has been completed.
You will need to:
- Have your programme transfer approved by the Head of Department for the programme you wish to enrol on. If approved, complete a new application form/re-enrolment form.
- Have your programme transfer approved by the Head of Department for the programme you are currently enrolled in. If approved, complete a Withdrawal form.
- Bring the completed withdrawal form and new application/re-enrolment form to Information and Enrolments to process.
- Your fees will be adjusted. You will either need to pay the extra amount or we will give you a refund.
- You may be charged for some programme resources.
Full details of our policies on transfers, withdrawals and refunds can be found here: