When you apply to be considered for an internship and will need to meet the following:
- Academic B grade minimum (grade point average)
- Minimum 90% attendance on all courses
- No outstanding debts
- Where offered, complete a workshop or workshops to a satisfactory level on:
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Grooming and personal presentation
Once the workshop/s are completed, you will be interviewed by two staff members. This is a screening interview. The purpose of this interview is to assess your suitability to progress to an internship interview at a workplace. You may be asked questions about the workshop/s and other matters relating to your suitability for an internship.
Suitable Auckland Campus students will:
- Have successfully completed the first four courses in either of the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Level 7 and Graduate Diploma in Management Level 7 OR
- Have successfully completed four papers of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Level 8.
Suitable Nelson/Marlborough Campus students will:
- Have successfully completed your qualification in either of the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Level 7, Graduate Diploma in Management Level 7, Graduate Diploma in Marketing Level 7 or Graduate Diploma in Accounting Level 7.
Please note, English language students are not eligible to apply for this internship.
If you meet the above criteria, please read the terms and conditions of the internship.