When you apply to be considered for an internship and will need to meet the following:
- Academic B grade minimum (grade point average)
- Minimum 90% attendance on all courses
- No outstanding debts
- Where offered, complete a workshop or workshops to a satisfactory level on:
- Professionalism in the workplace
- Grooming and personal presentation
Once the workshop/s are completed, you will be interviewed by two staff members. This is a screening interview. The purpose of this interview is to assess your suitability to progress to an internship interview at a workplace. You may be asked questions about the workshop/s and other matters relating to your suitability for an internship.
Suitable Auckland Campus students will:
- Be in your final year of the Bachelor of Commerce Level 7 programme (fifth semester) OR
- Have successfully completed the first four courses in either of the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Level 7 and Graduate Diploma in Management Level 7 OR
- Have successfully completed four papers of the Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Level 8.
Suitable Nelson/Marlborough Campus students will:
- Have successfully completed your qualification in either of the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Level 7, Graduate Diploma in Management Level 7, Graduate Diploma in Marketing Level 7 or Graduate Diploma in Accounting Level 7.
Please note, English language students are not eligible to apply for this internship.